- Helping parents learn to raise a more confident child.
- Organizing opportunities for seniors to interact socially.
- Counselling adults who are facing a personal crisis.
- Providing information, resources and referrals to new Canadians.
- Providing services to assist seniors to live more independently and to stay in their home longer.
- Providing a safe home and support to women and their dependants who have experienced violence in the home.
- Offering teens a place to learn new skills and connect with their peers.
The Western Ottawa Community Resource Centre (WOCRC) does all this and more!
We offer a vast array of community, health and social services and programs
to benefit individuals of all ages in the Goulbourn, Kanata and West Carleton area. We also offer community support services to residents of Nepean.
We envision a future in which Western Ottawa is comprised of vibrant, safe, healthy communities where everyone has access to the services and resources they require for their health and well-being.
The WOCRC partners with others to develop, provide and coordinate accessible community, health and social services for all members of our diverse communities. We are committed to ensuring access to permanent and quality French Language Services in our designated programs and services.
In this section: