We invite you to review the WOCRC's 2020-2024 Strategic Plan Framework below and we look forward to working together towards these goals.
If you would like the detailed document outlining WOCRC's Strategic Plan, please contact us at email@example.com or 613-591-3686.
2020 - 2024
Healthy, inclusive, vibrant and resilient communities in Western Ottawa.
The Western Ottawa Community Resource Centre promotes health, safety and wellness in our communities. We provide individuals and families with, and connect them to, community, social and health services across the region.
We have four core deeply held beliefs, which guide our approach to serving our community and are demonstrated through our day-to-day interactions with clients, partners, volunteers, members and staff.
- Partner for improved client outcomes and to strengthen health and social services through integration.
- Advocate for important community issues and initiatives.
- Further advance our presence and community profile.
Commitment to Service Excellence, Equity and Impact
Leading with the Client Voice, we deliver an exceptional client experience.
- Enhance equity, accessibility and quality of all services.
- Meaningfully engage clients and integrate client voice in our work.
- Demonstrate impact through data and evidence.
A Sustainable & Aligned Organization
We are a strong, effective and future-focused organization in service to community.
- Support and sustain an engaged, diverse and talented staff, management, volunteer and governance.
- Foster an environment and culture where all are connected, engaged and informed.
- Seek opportunities and innovation to achieve long term sustainability.
- Invest in comprehensive, integrated technology and infrastructure.
A PDF of the framework may be downloaded here.