The Western Ottawa Community Resource Centre is committed to providing services that respond to the diverse needs of our community. As an equal opportunity employer, we work to ensure equality of treatment and opportunity for all employees and applicants.
- Open (No deadline) Team Manager – Violence Against Women Services – bilingualism required
- Open (No deadline) Child and Youth Care Practitioner – CCR – Part-time, casual relief
- Open (No deadline) Director of Finance and Corporate Services – 6 to 9 month contract
- Open (No deadline) Shelter Program Worker – Chrysalis House – Part-time, casual relief
- Open (No deadline) Family Resource Worker – EarlyON – Part-time, casual relief
Please apply to positions through ADP by clicking the “APPLY” button at the bottom of the posting. All the postings available at WOCRC may be found on WOCRC’s career centre on ADP.
Cover letters should be addressed to:
Western Ottawa Community Resource Centre
2 MacNeil Court
Kanata ON K2L 4H7
If there are specific questions regarding a posting, please direct them to email@example.com.
WOCRC has an accommodation process in place that provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please do not hesitate to let us know how we can best accommodate you.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on business and job requirements. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment based on individual qualifications, without regard to age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status (including single status), gender identity, gender expression, record of offences (in employment only), sex (including pregnancy and breastfeeding), sexual orientation or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in Ontario.
Due to the volume of résumés received, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.