Children (0-6 years)
WHAT WE OFFER:
EarlyON Child and Family Centre – Kanata / West Carleton / Stittsville
The WOCRC’s EarlyON Child and Family Centre provides a variety of free programs and services for parents and caregivers of children from birth to 6 years.
EarlyON CFC services are facilitated by experienced Family Resource Workers who can answer questions and provide information and access to referral services. Programs include:
• Drop-in playgroups where parents, caregivers and their children can play and learn together in a stimulating and safe environment
• Workshops on a variety of parenting and child development topics
• A Resource Library with puzzles, games, books, DVDs and resource kits available for lending
• Opportunities for parents and caregivers to connect with other people in our community
• Information available on-site, by phone or e-mail to answer your questions or refer you to appropriate resources
This program is available in English and French and is part of the Government of Ontario’s “Early Years Plan.” For general information about EarlyON Child and Family Centres, visit the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services website.
To contact us:
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.