Queerios LGBTQ+* Youth Drop-In
- Social group for LGBTQ+* youth, 12-18 years old
- Safe(r) space
- Hang out and meet new people
- Access resources and gain support from staff
- Youth and their families can get connected to community resources and services
- Inclusion, belonging, respect
Thursdays from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
170 Castlefrank Rd. (Lion Dick Brule Community Centre)
Trans* is an umbrella term that refers to all of the identities within the gender identity spectrum.
We would like to acknowledge with the asterix, non-binary, and gender nonconforming identities, including (but not limited to) transgender, transsexual, transvestite, genderqueer, genderfluid, non-binary, genderless, agender, non-gendered, third gender, two-spirit, bigender, and trans man and trans woman.
For more information, please contact the Child and Youth Worker at 613-591-3686.
Wondering about being GAY, LESBIAN, BISEXUAL, or TRANSGENDER?
- LGBT Youth Line: 1-800-268-9688
Peer support and info for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender youth
- Centretown Community Resource Centre: 613-233-4443
Free bilingual counselling/support for GLBTTQ youth
- PFLAG Canada – Parents and Friends of GLBT people: 613-860-7138
General concerns of health, sexuality, eating disorders
- Kind: 613-563-4818
Peer counselling, info and referral, discussion and support groups