Queerios LGBTQ+* Youth Drop-In
- Social group for LGBTQ+* youth, 12-18 years old
- Safe(r) space
- Hang out and meet new people
- Access resources and gain support from staff
- Youth and their families can get connected to community resources and services
- Inclusion, belonging, respect
Queerios is a social space for LGBTQ+* youth, run by LGBTQ+ staff. Youth can hang out and meet new people, access resources, gain support from staff, and learn about their history. The program runs online on Thursdays from 7 pm-9 pm.
Stay tuned for some special, in-person events coming soon!
*We would like to acknowledge and welcome all youth who identify as LGBTQ including non-binary, gender fluid, two-spirit, asexual, pansexual, and queer youth. We also welcome straight and cis youth who are invited as a support to their peers.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wondering about being GAY, LESBIAN, BISEXUAL, or TRANSGENDER?
- LGBT Youth Line: 1-800-268-9688
Peer support and info for gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender youth
- Centretown Community Resource Centre: 613-233-4443
Free bilingual counselling/support for GLBTTQ youth
- PFLAG Canada – Parents and Friends of GLBT people: 613-860-7138
General concerns of health, sexuality, eating disorders
- Kind: 613-563-4818
Peer counselling, info and referral, discussion and support groups