WOCRC is always in need of donations: monetary or in-kind.
To find out how to donate, please click here.
With the help of donations, WOCRC is able to:
- Help children feel more confident and brave when facing their problems and worries;
- Create bullying prevention programs that bring together the entire community, including parents, police, resource centres, business leaders, school personnel and, most importantly, young people;
- Offer youth a place to learn new skills, connect with their peers, build confidence and contribute positively to life in our community through volunteerism;
- Counsel adults who are facing a personal crisis;
- Provide information, resources and referrals to new Canadians;
- Provide a safe home and support to women and their dependants who have experienced violence in the home;
- Organize opportunities for seniors to interact socially;
- Provide services to assist seniors to live more independently and to stay in their homes longer;
- Offer a vast array of community, health and social services and programs to benefit individuals of all ages.
Donations to Chrysalis House
We are always looking for special items for the residents of Chrysalis House. Here is our wish list: Chrysalis House Wish List Winter 2020